Aamir Khan has been considered to be one of the most talented actors in the Bollywood Industry. Known also as Mr. Perfectionist, he is 51 years of age. His concern for social issues, amalgamated with less number of hit films that he gives to Bollywood, has made him respected and liked by all of his fans. You know a lot about his career. Do you know about the details of his personal life? Read on to find out about the interesting facts about Aamir Khan.
Interesting facts about Aamir khan
1. Aamir is an avid tennis player. He played lawn tennis in school and represented his school in several state level championships.
2. He does not like bathing according to his current wife KiranRao. It has also been said that this personality suffers from eating disorder.
3. We all know that Aamir Khan hardly ever appears in any award functions. That was not the case back then. He was not always against award shows. He lost the Best Actor Award to Sunny Deol in Ghayal back in 1990 and stopped going to Award Shows since.
Check also: Interesting 10 facts about Salman khan
4. He got along with his friend Aditya Bhattacharya and made a silent movie called Paranoia when he was merely 16 years of age. the film is said to have been funded by Dr. SriramLagu.
5. He worked on a documentary made by the students of film and Television Institute of India. This is what made him noticed and got him his first feature film called Holi.
6. He has initially joined the theater group called Avatar where he worked backstage and eventually joined acting much against the wishes of his father.
7. To publicize his film, Aamir along with Raj Zutshi pasted the posters of Quayamat Se QuayamatTak on buses and auto rickshaws as the film was made on a small scale budget.
Check also: Interesting facts about Shahrukh khan
8. JuhiChawla and Amir Khan become close friends after they met up in the sets of QSQT. They were seen together in 7 films out of which 5 were flops. After Aamir played a prank on Juhi on the sets of Ishq on 1997, she became livid with him and they have not since played in any films together.
9. ReenaDutta was the first wife of Aamir and they married on 1986 on the day when India lost to Pakistan on a last minute sixer.
10. He has three children. A daughter named Ira Khan, a son Junaid Khan and another son Azad Rao Khan.